Selection of articles on TTIP:
Studies on TTIP
- Association for International Affairs (2013) Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Perspectives, Obstacles, and Implications for the Czech Republic. Semerák, V. Policy Paper 4/2013. Paper prepared for the International Conference “Renewing Euro-Atlantic Economic Ties: Towards the Transatla
- Bertelsmann Foundation (2013) Transatlantic Trade and Investment Parnership (TTIP) – Who benefits from a free trade deal? – Part 1: Macroeconomic Effects . Felbermayr, G., Heid, B., and Lehwald, S. June 2013.
- CEPII (2013) Transatlantic Trade: Wither Partnership, Which Economic Consequences? Policy Brief CEPII. Fontagné, L., Gourdon, J., and Jean, S. No 1 September 2013.
- CEPRa (2013) Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment. Francois, J., Manchin M., Norberg, H., Pindyuk, and O., Tomberger, P. IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institute for International and Development Economics. March 2013.
- CEPRb (2013) Estimating the Economic Impact on the UK of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) Agreement between the European Union and the United States. Final Project Report. Commission by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. London,
- ECORYS (2012) Study on “EU-US High Level Working group” – Final Report. Plaisier, N., Mulder, A., Vermeulen, J, and Berden, K. Prepared for the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation. Rotterdam, October 2012.
- FIW (2013) Modelling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova / Georgia / Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis. Francois, J., and Pindyuk, O. Prepared for the Austrian Ministry of Econom
- Swedish National Board of Trade (2012) Potential Effects from an EU–US Free Trade Agreement –Sweden in Focus. Kinnman, S., and Hagberg, T.
My position on TTIP
TTIP is the abbreviation for “Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership” which is envisioned as a Free Trade Agreement between the European Union and the United States of America. It aims at deepening the cooperation between these two important trading partners and at boosting their economic growth by mutually reducing tariff barriers and extensively harmonizing provisions. Currently, exploratory discussions are taking place.
We speak English
Large parts of the content on this particular page will be in English. We do love the German language but realize that not everybody is fluent in it.